Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Whole30 - Day 2

Day # 2 complete!

How do I feel? Much better! I actually feel great today and my dark chocolate cravings were much less despite waking up to a car with a dead battery. My meals were a little bit discombobulated because I was waiting for car repairs during my normal lunchtime. I also got more sleep last night, which is always nice.


What I ate:
Breakfast - leftover pork butternut squash stew topped with 2 eggs fried over-easy in ghee

Snack - Liver Meatballs, a large apple, dry roasted almonds and macadamias

Very late lunch - baked chicken thighs with sauteed broccoli and cauliflower, and an orange

Snack - ate a couple more liver meatballs on the drive home from work

Dinner - "Asian" ground beef and veggie stirfry with onions, celery, carrots, green bell pepper, cashews and slivered almonds.

I love my food! Sorry for the lack of gross looking pictures, tomorrow I'll try to photograph all of my meals.

No comments:

Post a Comment