Tuesday, December 18, 2012

25 Weeks Pregnant



I am in my 25th week of pregnancy, due late March with our second child, a little boy. So far, my pregnancy has been really easy, much easier than my first pregnancy.  When I was pregnant with my daughter, I gained close to 50lbs, had terrible heartburn and physically felt awful.

I did have morning sickness and food aversions in my first trimester, but I was able to get through it. I didn’t eat quite as well as I would have liked early on as a result and ate out too much. However, at this point I am feeling great and sleeping well (would be better if I didn’t have a toddler!).

I have gained a bit more than I would like so far, but I am trying to accept that as being how my body handles pregnancy and I’m not concerned about losing the extra weight afterward.

Excuse my make-up free face and 1940s bathroom!

No comments:

Post a Comment