Sunday, December 30, 2012

Recent Meals



Wow, I've been pretty bad about remembering to photograph our meals! But here is one from a few nights ago. We had one of our favorite Everyday Paleo Recipes: No Bean Chili. It's pretty fool-proof and the ingredients are easy to keep on hand.

Because this picture definitely isn't gross looking.
 This morning I threw the ingredients for Everyday Paleo's Pork Loin and Butternut Squash Stew. I love the crock pot for easy weekend meals, especially since my work hours are usually too long for most crock pot meals.

Do I ever make anything not from Everyday Paleo?
That doesn't look pre-digested at all

It was very good, and even my husband liked it. (That is saying a lot)

Today I also made Paleo Breakfast Casserole. I based it on this recipe from Technically Paleo, with a few changes. I doubled the amount of eggs, added two packs of chicken breakfast sausages and swapped out the jalapenos for a green bell pepper.
Food stylist material?

I was skeptical about adding turnips since I don't think I've ever eaten them before, but I must say I really liked this a lot. I am not hard to please.
That's a great blurry picture.


No comments:

Post a Comment